Whole Body CryotherapyHome » Services
Whole Body Cryotherapy: the brief application of extremely cold temperature to the skin
- boosts metabolism and weight loss
- burns 500 to 800 calories from a single session
- decreases inflammation in tissue, muscles and joints
- reduces recovery time from injury or fatigue
- improves blood circulation and oxygenation
- promotes cellular and tissue repair
- reduces pain and swelling
- releases of norepinephrine and endorphins
- detoxifies the skin, liver and lymph systems
- improves the immune system
- relieves depression and insomnia
How it works:
- In the cryochamber, the client is exposed to air vapor chilled by liquid nitrogen.
- The body goes into survival or “fight or flight” mode.
- Blood rushes to the core causing vasoconstriction in the skin, muscles, tissue and extremities.
- Metabolism increases to produce more energy.
- Adrenaline and endorphins are released which reduce pain, elevate mood, stimulate the immune system and boost energy.
- 500-800 calories are burned during and after the session as the body reheats.
- Vasodilation occurs circulating fresh oxygenated, nutrient rich blood throughout the body reducing inflammation and accelerating healing.
Local Cryotherapy + CryoFacial: targeted treatment for recovery + repair
Local Cryotherapy: -240F air vapor applied to a targeted body part.
- A fine mist of chilled air vapor is applied to body part for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Reduces pain, inflammation, and swelling in specific areas.
- More efficient, powerful and comfortable than “icing”
- May reduce cellulite and fat deposits
- Combine with Whole Body Cryotherapy to treat problem areas both from the “inside out” as well as from the “outside in”.
CryoFacial: -240F air vapor applied to the facial area.
- A fine mist of chilled air vapor is applied to face, neck, chest and/or scalp.
- Stimulates collagen production leading to more firm, smooth, elastic skin.
- Bloodflow and circulation is enhanced.
- Fine lines, pore size and wrinkles may be reduced.
- Acne and superficial scars may improve.
- Skin conditions (psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema) may improve.
Infrared Sauna + Light Therapy:
detox toxins, fat and chronic pain
The ChillRx Infrared Sauna: Our Clearlight Sanctuary Sauna is the only True Full Spectrum infrared sauna available offering advanced near, mid and far infrared technologies. Our robust True Wave Full Spectrum heating system provides all wavelengths 100% of the time to optimize your sauna session.
ChillRx Medical Grade Chromotherapy (included with every sauna session): Light Therapy has been valued throughout history as a remarkable source of healing. Today, the therapeutic applications of light and color are being investigated in major hospitals and research centers worldwide. Results indicate that full-spectrum, ultraviolet, colored, and laser light can have therapeutic value for a range of conditions from chronic pain and depression to immune disorders.
Health Benefits of the ChillRx Infrared Sauna:
- Weight Loss & Increase in Metabolism
- Muscle Recovery & Physical Performance
- Immune System Boost
- Improvement in the Appearance of Cellulite
- Pain and Stiffness Relief
- Stress Relief & Improved Sleep
- Healthy & Beautiful Skin
Health Benefits of ChillRx Light Therapy:
Light Therapy has been reported to reduce swelling, relieve pain, decrease inflammation, accelerate open wound healing and greatly reduce overall recovery after medical/surgical procedures. Patients have demonstrated increased range of motion, decreased muscle tension and spasm, and improved circulation.
Rejuvenating LED light therapy can be used for pain management such as joint and back pain, sore or torn muscles, sprains, arthritis, post-surgical scars, burns, wounds and more. When used with infrared technology, light therapy (phototherapy) is one of the most effective and non- invasive ways to repair the body.
Light therapy is also used to relieve Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). SAD effects individuals when the lack of sunlight results in seasonal depression. Phototherapy helps with SAD by resetting the internal biological clock (Circadian rhythms), helping individuals sleep better and regulate their mood.
Light therapy is also a growing treatment for anti-aging. Many individuals have seen a reduction in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and age spots.
Light therapy is “effective at improving the appearance of the face, neck and chest by reducing the signs of aging, wrinkles and age spots”, says Web M.D. Combined with infrared therapy, LED phototherapy can be a great way to revitalize skin. Light therapy energizes skin cells, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, giving skin back it’s youthful look.Schedule an Appointment
Rapid Reboot Compression Therapy
How well does it work?
Rapid Reboot compression technology speeds up your body’s natural healing processes by enhancing blood flow to your muscles to facilitate cellular repair and protein synthesis, boosting lymphatic drainage to relieve inflammation and reduce swelling, and mobilizing waste products such as lactic acid and excess fluids. What you’ll notice is less stiffness and soreness, as well as increased mobility and flexibility.
It’s important to note that the speed at which you recover involves several factors, such as your age, level of fitness, sleep, and diet. No matter your situation, however, the Rapid Reboot recovery system can significantly cut down your recovery time. Rapid Reboot was based on existing medical technology that employs dynamic compression. Years of medical research and application have proven the benefit of dynamic compression. As a result, intermittent compression devices are ideal for athletes who must constantly recover and heal as they push their bodies to new limits.
What makes Rapid Reboot different?
Rapid Reboot offers quality dynamic compression technology that gives you more for your money – more sizing options for the optimal fit, more pressure settings to fit your preference, more cycles for enhanced efficiency, a seamless interior for a more even dispersion of pressure and greater comfort, and more ease-of-mind with our warranty.
Features include various sizes for the best fit, customizable pressure ranges for comfort, two different modes for different results, three simple time settings for your schedule, the ability to deactivate different chambers, integrated hoses, triangular foot compartments, heavy-duty, dual-track zippers, and a smooth seamless interior for comfort and easy cleaning.
What are the indications?
Our dynamic compression technology is ideal for post-workout recovery because it enhances blood circulation, removes lactic acid, and reduces swelling and inflammation. At the same time, Rapid Reboot has a variety of medical indications, including lymphedema, venous insufficiency, and venous thromboembolism prophylaxis. It can also be applied to other circulation-related issues that stem from varicose veins, diabetes, surgery, injury, etc.
If you are interested in using Rapid Reboot for a medical condition, please talk to your doctor first about the benefits of intermittent pneumatic compression for your specific needs.
How long do I use it?
Rapid Reboot comes with three time settings – 10, 20, and 30 minutes. Use these depending on the intensity of your training, race, or event. To recover from a long, arduous workout, for example, you’ll want to use the boots for at least 20 or 30 minutes. For a quick reboot or pre-workout session, 10 minutes should be enough to make your legs and body feel great!
One thing to bear in mind is that longer is not necessarily better, especially after 30 minutes. There is no harm in going longer, but you get all the benefit you need within 30 minutes of using the boots, even after a long race or intense workout.
What are the contraindications?
While Rapid Reboot is safe to use for a variety of applications, please consult your doctor before using Rapid Reboot if you know or suspect you may have the following: deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism (blood clot) or edema, thrombophlebitis, inflammation of the skin (e.g., erysipelas, cellulitis), ischemic vascular disease, severe peripheral neuropathy, or related issues and complications.Schedule an Appointment